1 peter 3:4

"cultivate inner beauty--the gentle, gracious kind
that God delights in.the holy women of old were
beautiful before God that way.." -1 peter 3:4

Saturday, November 3, 2012

We Did.

JOE AND I DID IT.
I am now Mrs. Anna Crews!
A few of my favorite photos are below, enjoy!
 

{I got my toenails done to match the girls' dresses.}



{My personal favorite of Joe.}


{I LOVE MY GIRLS.}

 
{Thank you, Pinterest!}




{Remember my top secret unity ceremony idea? A unity braid! A cord of 3 strands is not easily broken...<3}






{A few of our youth group girls that I work with!}



{Joe and I with the Powell's--a HUGE thank you to them for allowing us to use their property for our big day! We love y'all!}

 
Hope you enjoyed the brief photo summary!
Xoxo,
The Crews'


No comments:

Post a Comment