1 peter 3:4

"cultivate inner beauty--the gentle, gracious kind
that God delights in.the holy women of old were
beautiful before God that way.." -1 peter 3:4

Monday, January 14, 2013

I've Been Pinned!

Y'all, I found out something really cool last night. Like, super cool. It got me a little giddy, probably more giddy than I'm okay admitting publicly.

Someone pinned my chicken chili recipe {found here} to Pinterest! And of course being pinned means it was repinned...and that's exciting. Poor Joe, he was on his way to being asleep when I squealed with excitement, "Baby! Someone pinned my chili recipe, and some other someones have repinned it!" Thank God for having a husband who understands me and my simple sources of happiness...oh, it's the little things in life. ;)

It got me thinking: I am going to make a point to post more recipes. Be on the lookout for some Crews' Kitchen posts coming soon!

I'm trying out some Pinterest recipes tomorrow night...no-grill sirloin, "smashed potatoes" {not be confused with mashed potatoes!}, and "the best asparagus you will ever eat." Yum!

Have a wonderful Monday evening, y'all.

Xoxo.

*Sidenote: THANK YOU, thank you, thank you...to those of you who have pinned my blog. You guys are the BEST and I am super grateful for the opportunity to be heard!*

No comments:

Post a Comment