1 peter 3:4

"cultivate inner beauty--the gentle, gracious kind
that God delights in.the holy women of old were
beautiful before God that way.." -1 peter 3:4

Sunday, October 30, 2011

pinterest: fab five, part 1

so, if you haven't jumped on the pinterest train yet, let me inform you about what you're missing out on:
{this is a very legit problem i have.}

pinterest is an online corkboard. you take things you like: ideas, photos, how-tos, quotes, etc..and you organize them into "boards." sounds silly, but don't be fooled: it's dangerous. but because of my love for pinterest, and my love for sharing things with my blog readers, i am going to start a weekly "fab five": five awesome "pins" that snagged my attention that week.

consider today's post to be the first of the fab five series. without further ado, i give you: fab five, part 1:

-numero uno-
{wedding day advice bible: have guests circle/underline/highlight words of wisdom from the ultimate instruction book! borrowed and altered from here}

-numero dos-
{a garden rake turned jewelry organizer! love it. found here}

-numero tres-
{anyone who the o.c.d. side of me (however small it might be), knows that grammar and spelling are important to me..this just makes me laugh and want to shout, "amen sista!!"}

-numero cuatro-

{i am obsessed with these colors together. found here,}

-numero cinco-
{these are shoebox lids! spraypainted and decorated and hung like art! how cool?? found here}

hope you enjoyed these! cannot wait to make my own shoebox art--that's definitely my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment