1 peter 3:4

"cultivate inner beauty--the gentle, gracious kind
that God delights in.the holy women of old were
beautiful before God that way.." -1 peter 3:4

Monday, October 10, 2011

"see you soon!"

the title of this post says it all. i had to say goodbye to my friend krystle tonight..and let me just say, she's an amazing person that i've been blessed to have in my life. her new husband, steven, has had a job transfer and they are moving to tampa. can't believe they'd want to leave us for sunny florida, but whatever. ;)

i met krystle in approximately february of 2009. she took me in immediately as a friend and didn't hesitate to invite me a few short weeks later to hang out. when my heart was happy, she was there; when my heart was broken, she was also there. and amongst it all, she is a Jesus-lover. i LOVE souls like hers.

i wanted to photo-journal our friendship in this post; call me sentimental but i am just not okay with her leaving and wanted to do this. :) so here goes!

at her college graduation party, may 2009.

she's going to kill me for this one! at a tides' game in august 2009.

my birthday, may 2009.

HER WEDDING! 10.1.11 <3

the girls at her going away party, tonight.

 we polled the audience..no one is happy this girl is leaving us!
oh, and steven will be missed a little too. :)

thank you Jesus for bringing this beautiful woman into my life, to be such a great friend and amazing example of Your love.

and dang you krystle, i was fine and not crying until you did! love you so much, mrs. krystle sherman :)


No comments:

Post a Comment