1 peter 3:4

"cultivate inner beauty--the gentle, gracious kind
that God delights in.the holy women of old were
beautiful before God that way.." -1 peter 3:4

Saturday, November 12, 2011

bistros, burgers and bonfires.

today was truly lovely.
i was able to have brunch with my beautiful fab 5 ladies {minus jess!} at a delicious little place known as the broken egg bistro. mmm, mmm, mmm! it was so good to see my girls.

tonight, my small group from church hosted a cookout and bonfire at one of our pastor's homes. which ironically brings me to blessing #12.

-12-
i am thankful for the friends in my bible study group.
{beth and i keeping warm by the fire!}

my bible study group is led by my former youth pastor, gary, and his wife, stacey; beth, nick, joe, and i have been faithful attendees ever since we started meeting about 2 years ago. my brother comes when he's home from college, and our friends eric and justin just started coming this year. i can not do enough justice when i say how grateful i am for their friendships; especially the ladies'.

{stacey and me, summer 2009. she'll hate me but i love this picture; i love her!}

these women know so much about my life and do an amazing job inspiring and encouraging me to chase after Christ. they have laughed with me and they have let me cry on their shoulders.

..speaking of laughs..
{nick and joe, summer 2010; dressed up for a youth scavenger hunt.}

the boys always do a great job of keeping the laughs going.

{chaperones at summer camp 2009! gary, nick, and me}

to summarize what i am thankful for in regards to my bible study: their love, encouragement, inspiration, hearts of service, and genuine love for the gospel.

{one of my favorite pictures ever: beth and me, with nick creepin' in the background and an even creepier joe's eye..creepin' as usual. teehee}

thank you Jesus for putting these friends in my life to help me know You and understand You more!

***
i decided to add this one last photo..only because it makes me laugh.
reason #529348 i don't allow joe around me when i sleep.

{on our way to summer camp 2011}

No comments:

Post a Comment